COLLUSION: CNN Removes 'Larry King' Episode From Google Play Catalog After It Corroborates Story of Biden's Accuser

Category:  Christianity

Via:  tig  •  4 years ago  •  0 comments

By:   Jonathan Davis (ilmforg)

COLLUSION: CNN Removes 'Larry King' Episode From Google Play Catalog After It Corroborates Story of Biden's Accuser
Once again, Google is working to interfere in American elections in favor of Democrats.After some me...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

• 46.4K Views

5ea077ea21ff9.jpg Follow Jonathan Davis Posted April 26, 2020 in Politics , Source: trendingpolitics, cnn, foxnews
5ea5c50692b53.jpg

***Get your Patriotic face masks with FREE SHIPPING today***

Once again, Google is working to interfere in American elections in favor of Democrats.

sponsor

After some media outlets reported new corroboration of sexual assault allegations made by former Senate staffer Tara Reade against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Google did it's part to memory-hole Exhibit A: An old CNN episode of "Larry King Live."

As Trending Politics reported, CNN caved to pressure and actually covered the new allegations:

On Saturday, the network got around to covering new corroboration of Tara Reade's allegations of sexual misconduct and assault by then-Delaware Sen. Joe Biden, probably because a portion of that corroboration came from the network itself.

The Intercept added that Reade told her mother, her brother, and a close friend shortly after the alleged assault occurred, and that the brother, Collin Moulton, and her friend, who has asked to remain anonymous, have corroborated Reade's initial allegations against Biden.

CNN noted:

She told CNN that in 1993, when she was working as an aide in Biden's Senate office, she was asked to deliver a duffle bag to the then-Delaware senator. In a corridor somewhere in the Capitol Hill complex, Reade said Biden "had me up against the wall; he used his knee to spread open my legs," and "put his fingers inside me."
Reade said when she pulled away, Biden said to her, "Come on man. I heard -- I thought you liked me." Biden then looked angry, according to Reade, and said, "You are nothing to me. You are nothing." She said that Biden eventually took her by the shoulders and said words to the effect of, "You're OK. You're fine," before walking away.

CNN and some other media also included video of the call-in program.

***Get your Patriotic face masks with FREE SHIPPING today***

Shortly after Reade told her mother, Jeanette Altimus, she called into King's program to discuss the allegations with the host and his guests:

Yes, hello. I'm wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.

"In other words, she had a story to tell but out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn't tell it?" King responded.

"That's true," Altimus — who called into the show anonymously — answered.

Now, as Fox News reported Sunday, Google Play has removed that Larry King episode from its catalogue — because we can't have the general public seeing the tech and search giant's preferred candidate outed as a major sexual predator in an election year, can we?

In a telephone interview with Fox News on Friday night, Reade confirmed that her mother called in to the show. Biden's presidential campaign has adamantly denied Reade's allegations but the video could be cited as evidence supporting Reade's allegation - even though her late mother, in the clip, does not specifically refer to a sexual assault claim.

This amounts to election meddling, albeit a different form. Memory-holing incriminating evidence against one candidate is virtually the same as, say, altering search engine results to prevent users from seeing damaging information on Democratic candidates in previous elections, which Google has done.

'Collusion' much, Google?

Tags

jrDiscussion - asc